SLAG provides architectural & design services with commitment to innovation & creative design solutions with sensibility & utmost care to the client's needs.
SLAG was founded in 2011 by Pegah Sadr . She has more than 13 years of professional experience. Prior to Founding SLAG Pegah worked at the prestigious office of Eric Owen Moss Architects, where she helped design, manage & execute highly publicized, innovative & challenging projects Including Samitaur tower & The 3555. Pegah is a registered architect in the state of Maryland. She Holds a Masters of Advanced Architectural Design from Columbia University (New York, NY) and a Bachelors of Architecture from Carnegie Mellon University (Pittsburgh, PA.)
Pegah was the recipient of Burdett Award in 2004 at Carnegie Mellon University, for Design excellence. and the Sole 2005 SOM Travelling Fellowship Candidate at Carnegie Mellon Univerisity. Her work has been Published and Exhibited numerous times.
PUBLICATIONS + EXHIBITIONS:
- 2014 201 Act: an extraordinary compilation of Spiretec Competition
- 2011 India at 100: Spiretec Competition Exhibition, New Dehli India
- 2010 Abstract Magazine 2010-11; Urban Rest Stop, Columbia University
- 2009Eric Owen Moss ; Construction Manual 2008 , Aadcu
- 2007 ARCHITECT Magazine Dec; 3555 Hayden Project
- 2005 Demonstrating Digital Architecture (5th Far East International Digital Architectural Design Award); (Pittsburgh Science Center), Birkhauser
- 2005 Emergent Memory: The National AIDS Memorial Competition + Exhibited in San Francisco 2005